Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

blink-182: Song of the Day

Ok, today I was thinking to myself, "I wonder how many songs blink has in their catalog. I wonder if it could last a whole year." And then it hit me, what if we did a blink song a day where one song is featured and for that day you listen/comment/post about your thoughts on that song. And the next day would be a new song and so on and so forth. I obviously wouldn't be able to so this everyday, so with everyone's help we could work out a schedule for who posts what next and we'd keep a running list in the OP of what songs have been chosen.

Anyone down for this?

Re: blink-182: Song of the Day

If we want enough blink songs to fill up 365 days, how about including the discography of all of their side projects? That would mean BCR, AVA, (+44), Transplants, even any songs from other bands that any of the members were featured in! And so we don't get all of the blink songs out of the way too early or something, how about we go chronologically? That way, we should be able to end with the Dogs Eating Dogs EP, then that song Tom was featured in not too long ago, then the new AVA stuff, then the song Mark's working on with All Time Low, then hopefully end on a new blink record that might have come out by then! You get what I'm trying to say?

c_ortiz93 wrote:If we want enough blink songs to fill up 365 days, how about including the discography of all of their side projects? That would mean BCR, AVA, (+44), Transplants, even any songs from other bands that any of the members were featured in! And so we don't get all of the blink songs out of the way too early or something, how about we go chronologically? That way, we should be able to end with the Dogs Eating Dogs EP, then that song Tom was featured in not too long ago, then the new AVA stuff, then the song Mark's working on with All Time Low, then hopefully end on a new blink record that might have come out by then! You get what I'm trying to say?

Yeah. Not a bad idea at all.
Look: I'm athletic, girl, I've gotten several rec league MVPs.

I'd rather not have a mega-thread with 200 pages in it. Those get spammy.

Also, I want people to be able to search for threads.

I do think there should be limits. I don't think there should be more than 5 or 6 song discussions on the front page.

As for the pattern, I pick the song randomly. I try do one song per album to spread it out evenly.