Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: Weird and Wonderful blink-182 Covers

He seems like one of those over confident guys that think they are so good. If you sat down in a room with him that happened to have a guitar in it, i bet he would be shoving it done your throat to let him play for you. (I have one of these friends, cant stand him)

And that cover was pitch corrected like hell. He honestly didnt sound human for half of it.
Last edited by plopbellie on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

plopbellie wrote:He seems like one of those over confident guys that think they are so good. If you sat down in a room with him that happened to have a guitar in it, i bet he would be shoving it done your throat to let him play for you. (I have one of these friends, cant stand him)

And that cover was pitch corrected like hell. He honestly didnt sound human for half of it.

Pretty much all of this. I knew someone like that in high school. One time I brought my acoustic to fuck around on with a friend. This guy came in and asked to play it during class, and he went all Odi on us. Douche.

plopbellie wrote:He seems like one of those over confident guys that think they are so good. If you sat
Spoiler: show
Said Friend. Its titled weird because at the time i didnt have access to make videos unlisted, so i made it public under a bogus name so he'd never find it, but i have access back, so i should probably change it.

Laughter will ensue. Whats sad is he thinks he is all that. He actually legit planned to drop out of high school and tour the country with his pickup truck and a trailer, but then he found out he wasnt able to graduate early. So instead he just sold all his musical equipment so he could get an apartment with his pregnant girlfriend (wasnt even his baby) She gave the baby up for adoption though so thats okay i guess.

Sorry, i literally could right a book about how much i hate this guy. :P

This guy pisses me off and I don't even know him!
Look: I'm athletic, girl, I've gotten several rec league MVPs.

I didn't mean it as a bash Odi thing, I meant because we all know his covers, his and Keezy's. I meant ones we may not have heard, that's all.

In fact, as an admin and maker of said thread, I hereby banish Odi bashing in this thread!

It's for the purpose of laughing at strangers on the internet! So you know, let's do that.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

frisky wrote:

Richard Cheese rules!

I've always kind of liked this slowed down version of Dammit:
"I always considered my job in Blink to try to architect new arrangements and sounds to push the band forward. I took on that role, and it was by no means only me -- everyone contributed to the great music that we did -- but I made that my passion, I made that my focus." -Tom DeLonge (Billboard, May 2017)

I ♥ ♫