Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: blink concert poster topic

Well I don't have all of the concert posters, only the ones I like + the anniversary posters (except for the two missing pieces). I'm sharing a flat with a friend of mine and we have quite a lot of wall space to use, so I guess I'll find some good spots. I have em all framed in the same black wooden frames, so it looks nice. I never really collected anything before but I'm obsessed with the posters.

Oh, and the profit on ebay is ridiculous - the posters are sold for 30$ and run between 100-250$ on ebay, and people buy them. I was lucky enough to get em all directly through bompa or the artists' websites. I'm not looking to make any profit though.
Yeah later, see you around.

Oh my, stupid bompa. I was up way too late and bompa crashed whenever I wanted to add the poster to my shopping cart. Now I have to get it on eBay, or maybe I'm lucky enough to get the artist's edition.

e:
Does anyone know who that dude Acorn is? I don't find him on google, however I wanna know when that artist print comes out.
Last edited by pasdeboum on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah later, see you around.

I got the bundle from Bompa today, included

London #2, which I specifically didn't want. It's gigantic though, maybe twice the size of a normal concert poster which makes it pretty sweet overall.

Nottingham

Canceled Brixton show, which is tiny, maybe half the size of a normal concert poster, and I'm sure going into every bundle

It also came with a poster (?..it's on posterboard) about 4"x8" of the image monkey_boy posted above.

It was a sweet deal though, I wish I found a way to order another one.