Re: Community

If it happens, then I firmly believe we'll get six seasons and a movie. because ratings or not, the show has got a loud-as-balls fan base, and Harmon coming back will make people ecstatic. but I bet it heavily depends on the deal he makes with Sony. he's not going to let them shit all over his creation again, I think he'd rather lose it then get taken for another ride. if he comes back it needs to be on his terms, but we'll see.

I'm excited for McKenna to come back too, remedial chaos theory is easily one of the best episodes of the whole show. this is good. the show may be redeemed.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

Yeah this is really, really, really great news, and if it happens, like seriously, it'll be one of the weirdest things to ever happen behind the scenes of a TV in recent memory.

But it makes me a lot more hopeful looking at the fifth season. Dan Harmon's Community felt like a show that kept proving week after week that it was one of the smartest, most ambitious comedies on TV. The new showrunners Community felt like a good show, that was funny and referential, but too safe to ever be truly great.

KayTheMagnificent wrote:If it happens, then I firmly believe we'll get six seasons and a movie. because ratings or not, the show has got a loud-as-balls fan base, and Harmon coming back will make people ecstatic. but I bet it heavily depends on the deal he makes with Sony. he's not going to let them shit all over his creation again, I think he'd rather lose it then get taken for another ride. if he comes back it needs to be on his terms, but we'll see.

I'm excited for McKenna to come back too, remedial chaos theory is easily one of the best episodes of the whole show. this is good. the show may be redeemed.

From what I've read it seems like if Harmon comes back it'll be to wrap the series up this season :disappoint:

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

I think that's what the negotiations are about. I don't see why Harmon would agree to come back for one season, that'll mostly be spent undoing or reasoning with mistakes made in the last one. I genuinely think he'd push for two, full length seasons. he cares about this project too much to be move-able on it.

My Music

KayTheMagnificent wrote:I think that's what the negotiations are about. I don't see why Harmon would agree to come back for one season, that'll mostly be spent undoing or reasoning with mistakes made in the last one. I genuinely think he'd push for two, full length seasons. he cares about this project too much to be move-able on it.

I'd be okay with this

2009-2015

I only saw the introduction to teaching one, mistaking it for the first one. (watch-series was confusing me) and that one was pretty okay. not a super strong episode but better than most of season 4. adored Abed as Nick Cage and there were quite a few little jokes here and there that had me in stitches. I'll check out the first one.

My Music

brendan wrote:I loved when abed was like table power down, and then Troy was like hang on my cups still on there!

Haha that had me laughing so hard. Seriously loved these two episodes.

2009-2015