Re: Football! (soccer)

henry wrote:Man Spain got destroyed. RIP Tiki Taka

oh yeah, funny thing is that the spanish media before the cup started were talking about a brasil-spain final, o'm technically spanish but i've got my political reasons for not supporting spain, usually I'm neutral when it comes to spanish national team games, but this year i want them to lose, same with argentina and brasil, the only barça player i wish the best of luck to is alexis, the rest can go to hell

sig made by KayTheMagnificent

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! :D :D :D :D :D That header was incredible.

Also super jacked about Germany's win!!!! That's my team right there. I'm a big fan of Germany, England, and USA! I think the US has a great chance with Portugal's injuries and Pepe's suspension from the next game cause of the red card. That was the most unsportsmanlike thing I have ever seen. So glad that he got ejected.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Jeremy wrote:Lol 'ejected'.

What other term would you prefer I use? He got a red card and was taken out of the game.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)