Re: The Game Thread

Hahahah fuck, reckon and heaps would be some of my most commonly used words. Your friend's right

I played some of the DotA 2 tutorial and it's kind of boring. I get the feeling that the game is only good with a real team so I think I'll just jump straight into that and mute the ragers :D

Tyler wrote:I played some of the DotA 2 tutorial and it's kind of boring. I get the feeling that the game is only good with a real team so I think I'll just jump straight into that and mute the ragers :D

Try League Of Legends, its basically a less hardcore version of Dota2

Pre-ordered GTA V the other day.

http://www.ryannevill.com
It's the worst damn day (it doesn't hurt that much) of my life.

Chuck-182 wrote:I'm so stoked for GTA V! Still a huge bummer though that we won't be able to play GTA Online for two weeks after the release :(

Get two weeks to make it through the story, then the rest of the time can be spent on the awesome online. :grin:

Just finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution, now starting up Spec Ops: The Line.

Ryan. wrote:
Tyler wrote:I played some of the DotA 2 tutorial and it's kind of boring. I get the feeling that the game is only good with a real team so I think I'll just jump straight into that and mute the ragers :D

Try League Of Legends, its basically a less hardcore version of Dota2

Pre-ordered GTA V the other day.

I'm mainly only playing it cos my friends that live 4 hours away are into it, so it's a good chance to talk to them more often haha.

Beat Borderlands. Pretty cool, though the ending was somewhat meh.

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

doitforthekids wrote:
breathwish wrote:Beat Borderlands. Pretty cool, though the ending was somewhat meh.

Is it worth buying? I'm trying to play through all the best games of this generation before PS4/Xbox One, and I can't decide if I should get Borderlands.

Borderlands 2 is one of the best games of the generation. And the DLC is awesome. I would wait till october to buy it though. On october 8th, the game of the year edition comes out and for 60 bucks, you get the full game, which is like a 25-30 hour game, and of $40 dollars of DLC which adds atleast another 10 hours of gameplay.

I truly love borderlands 2.

Thanks to Kay for the awesome sig!

gusgiann wrote:
doitforthekids wrote:
breathwish wrote:Beat Borderlands. Pretty cool, though the ending was somewhat meh.

Is it worth buying? I'm trying to play through all the best games of this generation before PS4/Xbox One, and I can't decide if I should get Borderlands.

Borderlands 2 is one of the best games of the generation. And the DLC is awesome. I would wait till october to buy it though. On october 8th, the game of the year edition comes out and for 60 bucks, you get the full game, which is like a 25-30 hour game, and of $40 dollars of DLC which adds atleast another 10 hours of gameplay.

Would I need to play the first to understand the second?

doitforthekids wrote:
gusgiann wrote:
doitforthekids wrote:

not at all, the first one didnt really have a story

Thanks to Kay for the awesome sig!

gusgiann wrote:
doitforthekids wrote:
gusgiann wrote:
doitforthekids wrote:

not at all, the first one didnt really have a story

Well, it had a story. It just wasn't hugely important haha. If you decide to buy the second one, just read the summary on Wikipedia, it sums it up well enough.

Borderlands is well worth the buy though, pretty cheap now too. However, if you're low on money like I am, I'm sure following gusgiann's advice would be perfectly fine.

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

Ryan. wrote:
Sarah wrote:AH YOU GUYS ON XBOX TELL ME UR GAMERTAG AND WE CAN ADD EACH OTHER AND LIKE :heart:

rynn3v1ll182

Worst Gamertag ever, i Know (Y)

i always read it as "ryan evil 182" :lol:

I wanted you but never told. I went nowhere, you went gold...

Marco wrote:
Ryan. wrote:
Sarah wrote:AH YOU GUYS ON XBOX TELL ME UR GAMERTAG AND WE CAN ADD EACH OTHER AND LIKE :heart:

rynn3v1ll182

Worst Gamertag ever, i Know (Y)

i always read it as "ryan evil 182" :lol:

well thats how I'm going to read it now.

SarahFTL because I suck at Call of Duty and I accept I am for the loss.

Susan made this, I dug it up from the grave

tumblr/twitter