Re: The Game Thread

#2501
Hahahah fuck, reckon and heaps would be some of my most commonly used words. Your friend's right

I played some of the DotA 2 tutorial and it's kind of boring. I get the feeling that the game is only good with a real team so I think I'll just jump straight into that and mute the ragers :D
Image

Re: The Game Thread

#2503
Tyler wrote:I played some of the DotA 2 tutorial and it's kind of boring. I get the feeling that the game is only good with a real team so I think I'll just jump straight into that and mute the ragers :D



Try League Of Legends, its basically a less hardcore version of Dota2

Pre-ordered GTA V the other day.
Image

http://www.ryannevill.com
It's the worst damn day (it doesn't hurt that much) of my life.

Re: The Game Thread

#2505
Chuck-182 wrote:I'm so stoked for GTA V! Still a huge bummer though that we won't be able to play GTA Online for two weeks after the release :(

Get two weeks to make it through the story, then the rest of the time can be spent on the awesome online. :grin:

Just finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution, now starting up Spec Ops: The Line.
Image

Re: The Game Thread

#2506
Ryan. wrote:
Tyler wrote:I played some of the DotA 2 tutorial and it's kind of boring. I get the feeling that the game is only good with a real team so I think I'll just jump straight into that and mute the ragers :D



Try League Of Legends, its basically a less hardcore version of Dota2

Pre-ordered GTA V the other day.


I'm mainly only playing it cos my friends that live 4 hours away are into it, so it's a good chance to talk to them more often haha.
Image

Re: The Game Thread

#2507
Beat Borderlands. Pretty cool, though the ending was somewhat meh.
Image


Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

Re: The Game Thread

#2509
doitforthekids wrote:
breathwish wrote:Beat Borderlands. Pretty cool, though the ending was somewhat meh.

Is it worth buying? I'm trying to play through all the best games of this generation before PS4/Xbox One, and I can't decide if I should get Borderlands.

Borderlands 2 is one of the best games of the generation. And the DLC is awesome. I would wait till october to buy it though. On october 8th, the game of the year edition comes out and for 60 bucks, you get the full game, which is like a 25-30 hour game, and of $40 dollars of DLC which adds atleast another 10 hours of gameplay.

I truly love borderlands 2.
Image

Thanks to Kay for the awesome sig!

Re: The Game Thread

#2510
gusgiann wrote:
doitforthekids wrote:
breathwish wrote:Beat Borderlands. Pretty cool, though the ending was somewhat meh.

Is it worth buying? I'm trying to play through all the best games of this generation before PS4/Xbox One, and I can't decide if I should get Borderlands.

Borderlands 2 is one of the best games of the generation. And the DLC is awesome. I would wait till october to buy it though. On october 8th, the game of the year edition comes out and for 60 bucks, you get the full game, which is like a 25-30 hour game, and of $40 dollars of DLC which adds atleast another 10 hours of gameplay.

I truly love borderlands 2.

Would I need to play the first to understand the second?
Image

Re: The Game Thread

#2511
doitforthekids wrote:
gusgiann wrote:
doitforthekids wrote:
breathwish wrote:Beat Borderlands. Pretty cool, though the ending was somewhat meh.

Is it worth buying? I'm trying to play through all the best games of this generation before PS4/Xbox One, and I can't decide if I should get Borderlands.

Borderlands 2 is one of the best games of the generation. And the DLC is awesome. I would wait till october to buy it though. On october 8th, the game of the year edition comes out and for 60 bucks, you get the full game, which is like a 25-30 hour game, and of $40 dollars of DLC which adds atleast another 10 hours of gameplay.

I truly love borderlands 2.

Would I need to play the first to understand the second?

not at all, the first one didnt really have a story
Image

Thanks to Kay for the awesome sig!

Re: The Game Thread

#2517
gusgiann wrote:
doitforthekids wrote:
gusgiann wrote:
doitforthekids wrote:
breathwish wrote:Beat Borderlands. Pretty cool, though the ending was somewhat meh.

Is it worth buying? I'm trying to play through all the best games of this generation before PS4/Xbox One, and I can't decide if I should get Borderlands.

Borderlands 2 is one of the best games of the generation. And the DLC is awesome. I would wait till october to buy it though. On october 8th, the game of the year edition comes out and for 60 bucks, you get the full game, which is like a 25-30 hour game, and of $40 dollars of DLC which adds atleast another 10 hours of gameplay.

I truly love borderlands 2.

Would I need to play the first to understand the second?

not at all, the first one didnt really have a story

Well, it had a story. It just wasn't hugely important haha. If you decide to buy the second one, just read the summary on Wikipedia, it sums it up well enough.

Borderlands is well worth the buy though, pretty cheap now too. However, if you're low on money like I am, I'm sure following gusgiann's advice would be perfectly fine.
Image


Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

Re: The Game Thread

#2519
Ryan. wrote:
Sarah wrote:AH YOU GUYS ON XBOX TELL ME UR GAMERTAG AND WE CAN ADD EACH OTHER AND LIKE :heart:


rynn3v1ll182

Worst Gamertag ever, i Know (Y)

i always read it as "ryan evil 182" :lol:
Image

I wanted you but never told. I went nowhere, you went gold...

Re: The Game Thread

#2520
Marco wrote:
Ryan. wrote:
Sarah wrote:AH YOU GUYS ON XBOX TELL ME UR GAMERTAG AND WE CAN ADD EACH OTHER AND LIKE :heart:


rynn3v1ll182

Worst Gamertag ever, i Know (Y)

i always read it as "ryan evil 182" :lol:

well thats how I'm going to read it now.

SarahFTL because I suck at Call of Duty and I accept I am for the loss.
Image

Susan made this, I dug it up from the grave

tumblr/twitter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron