Re: The Game Thread

xDumpweed182x wrote:The main thing that keeps pulling me toward the Xbox One is its exclusives. I really want to play Titanfall, the next Halo, and Fable Legends. Then again I haven't played any of Playstation's exclusives so I'm not sure what to expect there.

I'm about 90% sure Titanfall is a timed exclusive. But I'd have to say Playstation have pretty much all round better exclusives. I mean you have Naughty Dog, Quantic Dream, Sucker Punch, Insomniac and heaps other studios all producing exclusive games for the PS4 currently. I couldn't imagine not playing Uncharted, God of War, Heavy Rain, inFamous, The Last Of Us or Journey (all PS3 exusives). Just imagine how awesome all the PS4 exclusives are going to be.

I was hoping for an earlier PS4 launch so by Xmas/ Jan14 there would be cheaper bundles and discounts.
I think M'soft have done well to restore some of the image they had but I just think the overall presentation of the PS4 throughout the whole thing has been ultimately better.

http://www.ryannevill.com
It's the worst damn day (it doesn't hurt that much) of my life.

Its published by EA so it will probably come to PS4 later. They are under contract by microsoft so Titanfall will come out in spring on Xbox one, and then by holiday the same time the next year, i think it will be on PS4.

Thanks to Kay for the awesome sig!

So I think I've decided to go ahead and get PS4.. I know Watch Dogs is one of the games I want to get with it, but if I get a second game, I don't know whether I want Killzone, CoD, or Battlefield. I know deep down that Call of Duty will be the same as it has been since 4 and I could never get in to Battlefield, so I'm thinking Killzone, but I've never played a Killzone game so I don't know. Opinions?

xDumpweed182x wrote:So I think I've decided to go ahead and get PS4.. I know Watch Dogs is one of the games I want to get with it, but if I get a second game, I don't know whether I want Killzone, CoD, or Battlefield. I know deep down that Call of Duty will be the same as it has been since 4 and I could never get in to Battlefield, so I'm thinking Killzone, but I've never played a Killzone game so I don't know. Opinions?

I have Killzone preordered. I think it will look the most Next Gen since it is specifically being developed for the PS4. Also, have you seen the multiplayer reveal trailer for that game! Holy crap it sounds awesome with endless possibilites!!! Also, if you get it, we can play together! haha

Thanks to Kay for the awesome sig!