Re: The Game Thread

Been playing a bit of Far Cry 3. Sweet game I like just going around killing random patrols of guys or watching them get mauled by bears and tigers

Also picked up a random indie game Expeditions: Conquistador. Pretty difficult strategy stuff so I suck at it but it's a lot of fun, best random pick up in the Steam sale. Picked up about 20 games in the sale so gotta try get through some before I get back into studying heaps

Tyler wrote:Been playing a bit of Far Cry 3. Sweet game I like just going around killing random patrols of guys or watching them get mauled by bears and tigers

Also picked up a random indie game Expeditions: Conquistador. Pretty difficult strategy stuff so I suck at it but it's a lot of fun, best random pick up in the Steam sale. Picked up about 20 games in the sale so gotta try get through some before I get back into studying heaps

I loved Far Cry 3.

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

Been getting into AoE2 with my friends as we all got the HD one. I never really played it as a kid like they all did so I was pretty rubbish to begin with, hard to go from playing Command & Conquer all my childhood to playing this RTS instead... good fun though. Been resorting to the 30 trebuchet strategy so far...some how I don't think it'd work in a 1v1

Sarah wrote:Picked up Deadpool finally, which is AMAZING. Along with Bioshock 1 and 2 - haven't started but can't wait. And a nice set (for me, they're the cheapest available lololol) of Trittons for when I play CoD

damnnn I wanna play it so bad but I can't cos I don't have enough money, damn parties and alcohol.
If you're into hack'n' slashes you should give dmc a try, or even better get the original devil may cry on hd.

sig made by KayTheMagnificent

Chuck-182 wrote:So GTA Online doesn't come out until October 1st? That's so weak.

Keep in mind that its going to be a massive multiplayer experience, so they're gonna need all the time they can get to fine-tune everything. Besides, that'll give us two weeks to enjoy the single player game.

Played AoE2 all day yesterday, friends and I finally did a LAN day thing. Our last game versus 4 hardest comps went for 3 hours, so much fun coming back from two of us getting destroyed early on haha. Definitely got to do LAN days more often

So I feel like the Xbox One is looking more and more appealing everyday. Not quite sold on it yet though. Still leaning toward PS4. Speaking of PS4, the Sony Gamescom presentation is about to start. They're announcing the release date today.

EDIT: It starts in about 40 minutes.