Re: The Game Thread

Kay wrote:Just pre-ordered Gears 4. cannot waaaaaait!

When I saw the trailer for that I have never felt so out of the gaming loop. I thought Gears 4 had already happened years ago!

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

I've been playing a lot of WoW since Legion came out.

I sold 4 of my more expensive Counter-Strike skins and came away with a little over $1k.

My tastes in games has really changed over the last 2 months. Games that I would look forward to releasing, like first person shooters and Fifa, I'm not interested in.

justin wrote:I've been playing a lot of WoW since Legion came out.

I sold 4 of my more expensive Counter-Strike skins and came away with a little over $1k.

My tastes in games has really changed over the last 2 months. Games that I would look forward to releasing, like first person shooters and Fifa, I'm not interested in.

So great.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."

I DID MY WAITING!!! TEN YEARS OF IT!!!!!! *Sirius Black voice*

FINAL FANTASY XV!!!!!! :D :D :D

I have to wait until tomorrow because I need to finish this chapter of my thesis... But boy oh boy do I feel like a little kid at Christmas.

Kay wrote:I've been wanting to buy a PS4 for a while. I've got an xbone, I want a PS4 for solo games that I won't play with friends and exclusives, so the new spider-man game when it comes out, the remastered Last of Us and the sequel when it comes out, and some of the remastered PS2 games for sure.

I've played TLOU on both ps3 and ps4, the graphics are sligthly better on ps4 but not that different from ps3.
But i you havent played it yet, do it , it's one of the best games i've ever played.

sig made by KayTheMagnificent