Re: The Game Thread

#3083
gusgiann wrote:
StrongTower182 wrote:*Update* Plowed my way through Drake's Fortune in one day. Can't wait to play 2!

Huge leap from the 1st one. You are in for a real treat

It's literally better in every way. The few complaints that I actually had about the first one are ALL rectified in the sequel. Combat in the first one is a little wonky. The enemy are all wayyyyyy too squishy and take too many bullets to kill. Also there are enemies in places that don't necessarily make sense from a storytelling perspective. The game needed more exploring. In two the combat is more fun, the enemies aren't showing up in stupid places, and there is so much more exploring! :) I am LOVING it.

Minorish spoiler. I don't trust Chloe!!!! Don't get me wrong: I like her and think she is a FANTASTIC character. But I absolutely do not trust her.
Image

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Re: The Game Thread

#3086
gusgiann wrote:Finished Uncharted 4. My god...phenomenal game. Easily my favorite in the series. Best PS4 game out. Second best Naughty Dog game. ALMOST as good as The Last of Us

I am on Chapter 23 of Uncharted 2. Trying to beat 2 and 3 before I leave for my research trip and then going to get 4 when I get back home! :)
Image

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Re: The Game Thread

#3087
StrongTower182 wrote:
gusgiann wrote:Finished Uncharted 4. My god...phenomenal game. Easily my favorite in the series. Best PS4 game out. Second best Naughty Dog game. ALMOST as good as The Last of Us

I am on Chapter 23 of Uncharted 2. Trying to beat 2 and 3 before I leave for my research trip and then going to get 4 when I get back home! :)

How do you like 2?
Image

Thanks to Kay for the awesome sig!

Re: The Game Thread

#3088
gusgiann wrote:
StrongTower182 wrote:
gusgiann wrote:Finished Uncharted 4. My god...phenomenal game. Easily my favorite in the series. Best PS4 game out. Second best Naughty Dog game. ALMOST as good as The Last of Us

I am on Chapter 23 of Uncharted 2. Trying to beat 2 and 3 before I leave for my research trip and then going to get 4 when I get back home! :)

How do you like 2?


To quote myself from above. haha.

"It's literally better in every way. The few complaints that I actually had about the first one are ALL rectified in the sequel. Combat in the first one is a little wonky. The enemy are all wayyyyyy too squishy and take too many bullets to kill. Also there are enemies in places that don't necessarily make sense from a storytelling perspective. The game needed more exploring. In two the combat is more fun, the enemies aren't showing up in stupid places, and there is so much more exploring! :) I am LOVING it."

I love it. It's fantastic. One of the best games I have ever played and I LOVE the fun love-triangle going on with Nate-Elena-Chloe.

*Edit*
Holy shit that ending was perfect!!!!!
Spoiler: show
That end scene with Nate and Elena legitimately had me cracking up laughing.
Image

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Re: The Game Thread

#3091
Haven't seen the sony stuff but everything else at E3 has been a giant yawn. already knew about Gears 4, and Skyrim remastered is cool but ehh, apart from that everything else is from franchises I don't care about or just don't actually look any good. Hopefully Sony brings some stuff to the table but if they all end up being PS4 exclusives then I'm screwed.
Image

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

Re: The Game Thread

#3093
Druska_Corleone wrote:I wonder if the new God of war is a reboot or a sequel.
Also am i the only one looking forward for the new south park game? loveeeeeed the stick of truth


Its a sequel. They already announced this. It is years after GoW3. Kratos has moved from Greece to Scandanavia and has a family now.
Image

Thanks to Kay for the awesome sig!

Re: The Game Thread

#3094
Druska_Corleone wrote:I wonder if the new God of war is a reboot or a sequel.
Also am i the only one looking forward for the new south park game? loveeeeeed the stick of truth

Ummm. I can't remember the last game I bought on launch day. This might actually even be a preorder for me.
Image

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Re: The Game Thread

#3095
StrongTower182 wrote:
Druska_Corleone wrote:I wonder if the new God of war is a reboot or a sequel.
Also am i the only one looking forward for the new south park game? loveeeeeed the stick of truth

Ummm. I can't remember the last game I bought on launch day. This might actually even be a preorder for me.

I preordered it on my PS4 the other day. When you pre-order it you get stick of truth free to download on the spot. Playing that for the first time now and it is amazing. Am even more excited for Fractured But Whole (hehe)
Image

Thanks to Kay for the awesome sig!

Re: The Game Thread

#3096
gusgiann wrote:
StrongTower182 wrote:
Druska_Corleone wrote:I wonder if the new God of war is a reboot or a sequel.
Also am i the only one looking forward for the new south park game? loveeeeeed the stick of truth

Ummm. I can't remember the last game I bought on launch day. This might actually even be a preorder for me.

I preordered it on my PS4 the other day. When you pre-order it you get stick of truth free to download on the spot. Playing that for the first time now and it is amazing. Am even more excited for Fractured But Whole (hehe)

You're blowing my fucking mind here. Yes. Winning. I am SO doing that once I get back to the states!
Image

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Re: The Game Thread

#3097
StrongTower182 wrote:
gusgiann wrote:
StrongTower182 wrote:
Druska_Corleone wrote:I wonder if the new God of war is a reboot or a sequel.
Also am i the only one looking forward for the new south park game? loveeeeeed the stick of truth

Ummm. I can't remember the last game I bought on launch day. This might actually even be a preorder for me.

I preordered it on my PS4 the other day. When you pre-order it you get stick of truth free to download on the spot. Playing that for the first time now and it is amazing. Am even more excited for Fractured But Whole (hehe)

You're blowing my fucking mind here. Yes. Winning. I am SO doing that once I get back to the states!

Just to note, you have to pre-order it digitally to get the game on the spot. If you preorder a physical copy, you get the free game when the sequel comes out
Image

Thanks to Kay for the awesome sig!

Re: The Game Thread

#3098
gusgiann wrote:
StrongTower182 wrote:
gusgiann wrote:
StrongTower182 wrote:
Druska_Corleone wrote:I wonder if the new God of war is a reboot or a sequel.
Also am i the only one looking forward for the new south park game? loveeeeeed the stick of truth

Ummm. I can't remember the last game I bought on launch day. This might actually even be a preorder for me.

I preordered it on my PS4 the other day. When you pre-order it you get stick of truth free to download on the spot. Playing that for the first time now and it is amazing. Am even more excited for Fractured But Whole (hehe)

You're blowing my fucking mind here. Yes. Winning. I am SO doing that once I get back to the states!

Just to note, you have to pre-order it digitally to get the game on the spot. If you preorder a physical copy, you get the free game when the sequel comes out

Lately I have become a huge fan of digital games... I am so lazy... Digital games mean I don't have to get up to change a disk...
Image

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Re: The Game Thread

#3100
I just completed my first computer build in 12 years the other day. Uber proud of myself, took forever and spent quite a bit. But so far the computer is running everything over 100 fps in 1080p.

Any recommendations for games?

Been playing Unreal Tournament 2k16
Image

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron