Re: The Game Thread

brendan wrote:
doitforthekids wrote:
Chuck-182 wrote:
gusgiann wrote:
xDumpweed182x wrote:I'm going to go watch videos on it to see if I'm interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xdpSw8aaEE

That looks so awesome, that's pretty much the only game that would make me consider getting a PS4.

What about inFamous or The Order?

Or any game that naughty dog makes ever?

Not interested in inFamous, but The Order does look cool, and I hear Naughty Dog makes some amazing games but the only one (from the ones I can think of) that I have been interested in playing was The Last of Us. But I keep changing my mind. Now I'm thinking I should just wait (until after Comic-Con next year, which I'm saving money for anyway,) to see which console holds up better/looks better after 6 or so months. Plus there will be more games to choose from at that point.

EDIT: I feel like I have been using the word "interested" too often.
Last edited by xDumpweed182x on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

doitforthekids wrote:
Chuck-182 wrote:
gusgiann wrote:
xDumpweed182x wrote:I'm going to go watch videos on it to see if I'm interested.

That looks so awesome, that's pretty much the only game that would make me consider getting a PS4.

inFamous looks awesome and the order has me intrigued. I just wish we could see some gameplay for the order. and ALL THOSE INDIE GAMES!!!

Thanks to Kay for the awesome sig!

Chuck-182 wrote:
doitforthekids wrote:
Chuck-182 wrote:
gusgiann wrote:

Eh inFamous is cool and all but it doesn't really make me wanna get a PS4

I loved the first 2 and i'll probabbly get the new one once I get a ps4, i'll wait like a year or so because a) I need to save up some money b) a year is enough time for sony to fix whatever problem ps4 might have and c) better catalog and bundles.

sig made by KayTheMagnificent

We had a talk from a sound guy that worked on the Bioshock's and the latest XCOM the other day. Interesting to learn that most of the sounds he did were recorded with $100 worth of second hand junk and in his backyard hahah. He said they were working on an unannounced project anyone heard if that's just another Bioshock or???

Also I been playing this game Inquisitor, a Czech isometric RPG that was worked on from 1999-2009 and got an English version recently. Man it's so deep, I've just talked to people in the main town for like 80 minutes so far :lol:

doitforthekids wrote:Just bought Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite, Journey and The Walking Dead (Telltale). Gonna be goooood. Although I might play Spec Ops first seeing as I ended up getting that for free on PS+, and heaps of people have said it has a great story.

My friend said that Australians love using that word....
why are you so FAR from saving me