Re: The Game Thread

Chuck-182 wrote:
xDumpweed182x wrote:Speaking of online, another thing I read about the next Xbox is that it requires an internet connection to function.

I've heard this plenty of times too, I fully expect this one to be true.

Even if the game your playing isn't multiplayer?
My internet connection where my xbox is, is shit. So, this isn't looking good for me.

Susan made this, I dug it up from the grave

tumblr/twitter

xDumpweed182x wrote:Yes, even when you're not playing multiplayer. Like Bungie's new game Destiny, will be an always online game where everyone's in the same world, including when they're doing story mode. Or at least that's how I understand it.

Sarah does not like (N)
What is this destiny game anyway?

Susan made this, I dug it up from the grave

tumblr/twitter

Sarah wrote:
Chuck-182 wrote:
xDumpweed182x wrote:Speaking of online, another thing I read about the next Xbox is that it requires an internet connection to function.

I've heard this plenty of times too, I fully expect this one to be true.

Even if the game your playing isn't multiplayer?
My internet connection where my xbox is, is shit. So, this isn't looking good for me.

Don't worry about it yet, it just a rumor like the one that said that ps4 wouldn't read second handed games

sig made by KayTheMagnificent

Raku wrote:If rumors are true:

Looks like I will be rejoining the "PC master race" this next gen. Too bad I just don't have a decent computer to game on =/

But you can't play used games on PC either... Though you have great sales all the time that will eat your money

henry wrote:
Raku wrote:If rumors are true:

Looks like I will be rejoining the "PC master race" this next gen. Too bad I just don't have a decent computer to game on =/

But you can't play used games on PC either... Though you have great sales all the time that will eat your money

But you can always pirate games if you're desperate.

Got an email from Blizzard about a free week of WoW. It's Spring Break so I am kinda tempted to accept it and play! (Even though I have a lot of homework I need to do...)

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Anyone get the Defiance beta? It's a pretty cool game. It's also going to be a TV show that is coming out next month. The game is kind of like destiny as you play in an open world and you are always playing online with people. It has the same feel as borderlands. Although it is 3rd person. There are merchants you go to and buy guns and they have a sale that goes on. You also can mod your weapons and customize your character. It comes out April 2nd. I am glad I got to play the beta. I now know there is actually a game that I want.

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show