Re: The Game Thread

What's your gamer tag? In case you want to play sometime.

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

Alright cool! I'll friend you this weekend.

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

Ryan. wrote:
Tyler wrote:My fingers get so tired from using the controller on F1, and my steering wheel is too old so I haven't played much of it.

I get insane headaches playing that game. You have to concentrate so much and you grip the controller so tightly that It just takes so much out of me ahaha

Brings me back to the days when I completed every endurance race on Gran Turismo, which includes 24 hour races hahahah

doitforthekids wrote:
Wrecked Him wrote:Time to see what all the fuss is about Bioshock.

I was literally about to come on here and ask if I should purchase the first two, a couple of my friends have recommended it, might purchase them next week.

Someone on tumblr recommended it to me too, thinking about getting it too :lol:

Susan made this, I dug it up from the grave

tumblr/twitter

Sarah wrote:
doitforthekids wrote:
Wrecked Him wrote:Time to see what all the fuss is about Bioshock.

I was literally about to come on here and ask if I should purchase the first two, a couple of my friends have recommended it, might purchase them next week.

Someone on tumblr recommended it to me too, thinking about getting it too :lol:

It's pretty good, I haven't made it too far yet. I only played for half an hour or so.

Oh, Baby... Good Times!

xDumpweed182x wrote:If these leaked images of the next Xbox hardware are real, looks like used games won't be allowed. On another note, I'll be switching to Playstation if this ends up being true.

No way they'll do this. It would make so many people angry and also interfere with so many companies like Gamestop and Gamefly that make a profit off of used games.

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

breathwish wrote:
xDumpweed182x wrote:If these leaked images of the next Xbox hardware are real, looks like used games won't be allowed. On another note, I'll be switching to Playstation if this ends up being true.

No way they'll do this. It would make so many people angry and also interfere with so many companies like Gamestop and Gamefly that make a profit off of used games.

But that's exactly what they're trying to stop. They don't want 3rd parties getting profits off of their products. They want the developers and themselves to get all of the profit.