Re: Movies/TV You've Seen Recently

And she said... wrote:I just want a Deadpool 2... Like, tomorrow.

I KNOW RIGHT?!

Seriously. That movie was everything I wanted out of a Deadpool movie. You could totally tell that it was a labor of love for all involved.
Spoiler: show
My favorite breaking of the 4th wall was the reference to how small the budget was about there being the big mansion but only ever Negasonic and Colossus there.

Funniest scene in the movie though by far was the cab ride on the way to go fight Ajax/Francis

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

StrongTower182 wrote:

I KNOW RIGHT?!

Seriously. That movie was everything I wanted out of a Deadpool movie. You could totally tell that it was a labor of love for all involved.
My favorite breaking of the 4th wall was the reference to how small the budget was about there being the big mansion but only ever Negasonic and Colossus there.

Agreed.

I also loved Colossus all embarrassed about whatshername's tit hanging out and how he puked every time Deadpool killed some one.
Look: I'm athletic, girl, I've gotten several rec league MVPs.

And she said... wrote:
StrongTower182 wrote:

I KNOW RIGHT?!

Agreed.

I also loved Colossus all embarrassed about whatshername's tit hanging out and how he puked every time Deadpool killed some one.

Yes!!!! That was hilarious. Line that made me lose it way more than it should have was
I would go with you. Except I don't want to.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Finding Dory - 8 / 10. pretty good, matches up quite well to the original, only this one almost gave me a panic attack. all Pixar films are difficult to watch in places and kind of emotionally devastating but one part of this one physically made me very on edge. don't know if everyone would have that reaction, though. probably my anxiety messing me up.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!