Re: Movies/TV You've Seen Recently

doitforthekids wrote:
yodda wrote:Iron Man 3
Fuck it
10/10

I was looking in my local paper and was like 'holy shit Iron Man 3 is out?'.
Going to see it next weekend, been getting heaps of good reviews, can't wait.

Should I rewatch the last two Iron Man movies to catch up, or is it pretty stand-alone?

I guess watch Avengers if you want to get in the mood.

Smallville!!!!!! So fucking good. Just went back and started watching it again for the first time in like 5 years yesterday. So fucking good. I watched all of Season 1 in a day. The music they played on that show. Wow. :)

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

StrongTower182 wrote:Smallville!!!!!! So fucking good. Just went back and started watching it again for the first time in like 5 years yesterday. So fucking good. I watched all of Season 1 in a day. The music they played on that show. Wow. :)

Yea holy shit that show is awesome. I love it. even season 4 that everyone hates. in my top 5 shows of all time

Thanks to Kay for the awesome sig!

gusgiann wrote:
StrongTower182 wrote:Smallville!!!!!! So fucking good. Just went back and started watching it again for the first time in like 5 years yesterday. So fucking good. I watched all of Season 1 in a day. The music they played on that show. Wow. :)

Yea holy shit that show is awesome. I love it. even season 4 that everyone hates. in my top 5 shows of all time

Season 4 is pretty bad. 6 and 3 are probably my favourite season. It's a great show that can be awesome at times, but it can also be really bad.

henry wrote:Ironman 3 9/10

Wayyy better than I expected, and I wasn't a fan of the first two

I can't wait to see it. I LOVE Iron Man. RDJ is fucking brilliant as Stark.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)