Re: Movies/TV You've Seen Recently

xDumpweed182x wrote:Man of Steel - 8/10

Awesome movie. Extremely action-packed.

I wanna see it so bad... I think I'm going to go tonight even if I have to go by myself...

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Man of Steel 8/10.

It was really good. It definitely has its flaws, but I really really enjoyed it. It gets me excited for the sequel.

Spoiler: show
I know it's controversial to some people, but I loved the scene where he killed Zod. You could feel the tension of Clark's inner turmoil. That whole seen was really tense.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

StrongTower182 wrote:Man of Steel 8/10.

It was really good. It definitely has its flaws, but I really really enjoyed it. It gets me excited for the sequel.

I know it's controversial to some people, but I loved the scene where he killed Zod. You could feel the tension of Clark's inner turmoil. That whole seen was really tense.

Hmm.
It would have been tense, the whole Zod about to murder those people thing, but by that point superman had been responsible for the deaths of thousands of people with the ridiculous fighting and that whole thing where he pretty much levelled a city. so it seemed a bit irrational to me.

My rating of Man of Steel is like a 5 as well. started well then just got really slow and dull, a lot of the action was ridiculous and lasted too long, and some major plot points really irked me. it's still better than I expected (I thought it'd suck majorly) but not great by any stretch.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!