Re: Game of Thrones

KayTheMagnificent wrote:It's pretty good. not worth the hype particularly but I enjoyed it, but I suppose my approach was skewed because the internet exists and I knew most of the cast die beforehand, so I fully expected everyone to die at a drop of a hat. I was actually expecting more death, tbh.

#thingsNotOftenSaidAboutGOT

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

So 4 episodes have leaked
Spoiler: show
wtf are they doing with sansa? in the books it's one of her childhood friends who ends up married to ramsay, not sansa. Also is it just me or sansa is gonna end up being lady stoneherat replacement for the show?

sig made by KayTheMagnificent

The big reveal was obviously coming. But I meant just holy shit in general for that entire episode. It was definitely on point tonight.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."

xDumpweed182x wrote:Oh for sure. Especially compared to last week when only one decently big thing happened.

Ramsay. The only reason he exists: "Oh, you guys think Joffrey is bad? Bitch please. He's just a little spoiled rich kid. Watch this!" *creates even more terrifying character*

xDumpweed182x wrote:So tonight's episode leaked and I watched it...

Not going to lie, I teared up at the end.

Holy shit.
That end gave me all kinds of feels.

You don't even know. The end of that episode basically redefined everything we thought we know about the series altogether and it makes George RR Martin look fucking brilliant.

Basically the entire show is about Bran.

Bran made the Mad King go insane, "Burn them all" is going to be tied somehow to the White Walkers and the army of the dead.  Basically Bran has traveled through time to totally shape the course of events to create the present.

Remember "Bran the Builder," who built The Wall and Winterfell?  Yeah, that was Bran Stark.

There have been generations of Brandon Starks that go back centuries, but really it was just Bran warging into people in the past and telling them his name is Bran, more likely than not.

The craziest part is that he probably had to guide the past entirely, including having to make sure Robert Baratheon and Lyanna Stark never ended up together, and Bran had to warg into Rhaegar Targaryen (sp) to make sure the war started, make sure Jon Snow was born, etc, etc. Basically Bran had to shape events to ensure his own conception.

In addition he is also the One Eyed Raven.  He taught himself all these things and finally died last night.

the name "Winter Fell" is also significant, because Bran built Winterfell knowing that The Wall would fall. I'm pretty sure that's where the army of the dead and white walkers will be stopped.

Fucking madness, man. Everything about this world has already happened up to a point because Bran has made it so. HE JUST DOESN'T REALIZE IT YET.

twitter

Elevator wrote:You don't even know. The end of that episode basically redefined everything we thought we know about the series altogether and it makes George RR Martin look fucking brilliant.

Bran made the Mad King go insane, "Burn them all" is going to be tied somehow to the White Walkers and the army of the dead.  Basically Bran has traveled through time to totally shape the course of events to create the present.

Remember "Bran the Builder," who built The Wall and Winterfell?  Yeah, that was Bran Stark.

There have been generations of Brandon Starks that go back centuries, but really it was just Bran warging into people in the past and telling them his name is Bran, more likely than not.

The craziest part is that he probably had to guide the past entirely, including having to make sure Robert Baratheon and Lyanna Stark never ended up together, and Bran had to warg into Rhaegar Targaryen (sp) to make sure the war started, make sure Jon Snow was born, etc, etc. Basically Bran had to shape events to ensure his own conception.

In addition he is also the One Eyed Raven.  He taught himself all these things and finally died last night.

the name "Winter Fell" is also significant, because Bran built Winterfell knowing that The Wall would fall. I'm pretty sure that's where the army of the dead and white walkers will be stopped.

Fucking madness, man. Everything about this world has already happened up to a point because Bran has made it so. HE JUST DOESN'T REALIZE IT YET.

While all of this is technically still just a theory, last night sure didn't do anything to disprove it.

Elevator wrote:You don't even know. The end of that episode basically redefined everything we thought we know about the series altogether and it makes George RR Martin look fucking brilliant.

Man your theory blew my mind, i'm really enjoying this season
bran's flashbacks are the best part

sig made by KayTheMagnificent