To post a thread about yourself, you have to have accumulated 74 CONTRIBUTIVE posts (i.e. not "lol" and "no") in the other sections. Otherwise, your thread will be deleted without warning.

RARE blink-182 big bunny & TOYPAJ 5 foot stand

Hi guys, as many of you know I got into a bad accident last Wednesday due to a guy blowing a stop sign.. My car is totaled, and both insurance parties found me to be not guilty so I'm getting some money back; not enough to buy a nice, decent and dependable car like the one I had. I really need money, I'm super fucked right now. Anyone on here or on blink collection will tell you I always undersell all my items to make it fair for the buyer and help out other fans; however, I'm unable to cut anyone any deals here as I really need the cash. I'm looking for the proper amount of cash for the amount of value these items hold. I MAY not have to sell these items, but I'm looking for buyers now to save myself the time in case I find a car and need some more money quick.

I'm selling 2 super rare items; My mint Big Bunny, #15 out of 250 and my 5' TOYPAJ stand. The big bunny as I said is in mint condition and has been kept in the plastic bag sealer Bompa put it in since it arrived at my house; it's not broken or a repaired bunny, it's mint in every way.

The 5 foot TOYPAJ on the other hand is not mint, but as close to it as you can get with these stands. These stands are super rare, not many left in existence and were used to promote TOYPAJ in stores. Mine also comes with the CD Holder, something most of these DON'T come with, making it even more rare. The best collectors don't even have this; ask around about it on blink-182 collection and you will find that it's a very sought after item. Mine is probably in the best condition out of all I've seen; 2 collectors on blink collection have it and theirs are missing the CD holder.

The current offer on the big bunny is 1,000 USDs by loserkid on blink-182collection.com
There is no current offer for the 5' stand. PM me if you're interested in any of these, thank you!
Spoiler: show

Re: RARE blink-182 big bunny & TOYPAJ 5 foot stand

Jeremy wrote:Fuck me. Who would pay 1000 dollars for a plastic bunny. Money for old rope. Just my opinion though.

You'd be surprised.. people on blink collection have paid 3k for a VHS promo tape.

But yeah, people pay around 1200-1500 for big bunnies. It's not very often that these pop up for sale, they're probably one of the rarest blink items along with this stand.

Ryan. wrote:FUCKING HELL
I mean a grand! a fucking grand! shit
who has that kind of money to buy this stuff!

Haha you really can't see why someone would pay this much money to get something really rare? Collecting is a hobby, it's super fun once you get into it. It's like asking why do people collect anything? There are bands people collect that have a much higher value thank blink. Ask Tyler, he recently got into collecting I'm sure he'll tell you haha. He has the short bus record signed by Mark that I'm super envious of.

But yeah, we grew up on this band. We have emotional ties to it. Why not collect it and try to get the rarest and best items we can? There's a community for it and competition involved, it's fun and makes you feel good. Not every blink item is this expensive, but the less common an item gets, the more it's value increases. There are only 250 of these and the majority of them are broken. And the people who have them never sells them, that's why they're worth so much. There's a guy on blink collection who owns 3 of these and paid 1k+ for each one. He also paid 3 grand for the M+M's Promo VHS tape. Needless to say, I wouldn't go that far, but these are the lengths people are willing to go. Not only is this fun to collect, but it's an investment with the potential of making double what you paid for it.

People are able to buy 2 copies of a record when they come out and flip them on ebay and make 80 dollars off a 15 dollar record. That adds up after a while and that's where collectors get their money from. I personally don't do that, but I know many people fund their collection this way. It's basically free collecting when you actually think about it. You make all of your money back and more to buy new things.

I mean yeah, I suppose from a seller standpoint its an obvious sort of thing to do.
AND I get the having rare items ( I will usually buy the rarest colour vinyl)

I just think that, I mean $(£)1000 is like a few months rent.
its a new laptop. its something practical and useful.

I'm not having a go or trying to kind of change you're point of view, I have just a mind set of - If I have a bit of money, I will save it - OR put it towards something that I can use in someway.

Good luck to you bro. But my mind just can't get round the idea of it.

http://www.ryannevill.com
It's the worst damn day (it doesn't hurt that much) of my life.

Ryan. wrote:FUCKING HELL
I mean a grand! a fucking grand! shit
who has that kind of money to buy this stuff!

Anyone that works a decent amount and still lives at home lol. Everyone tries to collect as much as possible before they move out, that's the easiest time to blow your money. I know for sure that once I move out I won't be buying anything that costs more than $20, there's probably no one that does that.

I suppose you could say if you have nothing useful to spend your money on you should save it for the future when you do move out. But fuck dude not many 15-around 22 year old's give a shit about that haha, they'd rather buy things that make them happy now and worry about money troubles when they get to that point, and when that does happen they can just sell the shit to another teenager!

Oh and if I wasn't going to Europe I'd buy both of these dude :/ Hope that guy actually pays up and doesn't just take off when you ask about payment shyte.

How much for that stand...without the carboard cutout?

Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

this

or is it attached

Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.