To post a thread about yourself, you have to have accumulated 74 CONTRIBUTIVE posts (i.e. not "lol" and "no") in the other sections. Otherwise, your thread will be deleted without warning.

Re: New album coming.

Thanks Brian, much appreciated.

Appreciation goes to any and all who've listened! It means a lot.

The album is basically 1 song short of being finished, then I'm going to do an into/outro type deal and fuse the songs to make it a cohesive unit. If you visit the page you can hear them as they are now, and I'll hopefully have the entire finished product done in a few weeks time.

That being said, I'm taking a break from 182online, and probably won't be back for a good while, if ever. I'll be happy to do some design stuff for anybody if they want, just email me at or msg me on my tumblr, linked in my sig.

That's pretty much all I've got to say on the subject.
Last edited by Elevator on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

twitter

why are you leaving?

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

Yeah you're cool Tom, thanks for that.

Anyways, album's done. All 7 songs are available to listen to for free, and if you listen, I'd appreciate it. If not, that's fine too. It probably all sounds like AVA/Owl City anyway.

http://elevatorengage.bandcamp.com/albu ... hird-shift

Thanks to any who listen without writing it off as crap, thanks to anyone who gives any opinion besides condescending bilge. I'll check back on this in a month, probably won't be worth it, but you never know.

twitter

wow what the fuck got in your bonnet.

IF you expect people to talk shit about it why come back?
sorry dude just stating the obvious.

And its actually alright. The rapping is a bit off but the musician ship and the vocals are pretty good.
Don't set yourself up with negativity.

http://www.ryannevill.com
It's the worst damn day (it doesn't hurt that much) of my life.

fuck the haters dude, its good stuff

Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.