To post a thread about yourself, you have to have accumulated 74 CONTRIBUTIVE posts (i.e. not "lol" and "no") in the other sections. Otherwise, your thread will be deleted without warning.

Knucklehead-Waiting Alone Single and Last Semester EP

Hey guys! My band Knucklehead recently released a single and our new EP that we've been working on since February of this year. We're a punk band with influences like Green Day, The Offspring, Bad Religion, Trash Talk, etc. You can listen to our new releases at knuckleheadpunx.bandcamp.com. If you're interested in punk-which I assume most of you are-please do me a favor and check out our new releases, buy them if you feel so inclined, and let me know what you think of it! Thanks!

https://knuckleheadpunx.bandcamp.com

Made by the Magnificent Kay =D

Re: Knucklehead-Waiting Alone Single and Last Semester EP

KayTheMagnificent wrote:Heh, nice. very old school.

Thanks! I'm very proud of the music we've made together! :)
Unfortunately, I was forced to quit the band in September. Being a full-time grad student going for a master's in Electrical Engineering doesn't really leave time to be in a band as well, let alone to do normal things like eating and sleeping lol...
Well, Knucklehead was fun while it lasted for me, anyway.
They're opening for CJ Ramone this weekend with our friend who replaced me on bass!

Made by the Magnificent Kay =D