To post a thread about yourself, you have to have accumulated 74 CONTRIBUTIVE posts (i.e. not "lol" and "no") in the other sections. Otherwise, your thread will be deleted without warning.

Incase anyone here enjoys daily vlogs!

I've been going through a lot lately, and dealing with depression and anxiety and heartbreak. Thought it might help some to start vlogging my every day life. I do it for me, to look back on and often times I've been able to really see where it is I go wrong with certain decisions, but while I do it for me it would be nice to see what others think, and hopefully build my subscriber base. Since google bought youtube it's no longer as simple as registering and having your own quick link. You need 500 subscribers now :/

anyway, here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS_2y4 ... _F5OA/feed

Whoever checks it out, I appreciate ya!

Re: Incase anyone here enjoys daily vlogs!

I feel like content creators have a justifiably bad wrap for the most part, with the amount of people who take the time to make channel introductions full of promises, staying consistant for maybe a few weeks and then stopping entirely. I feel less people are prone to subscribing to new channels because of that issue.

Do you have a channel, Kay?

Re: Incase anyone here enjoys daily vlogs!

Aria wrote:I feel like content creators have a justifiably bad wrap for the most part, with the amount of people who take the time to make channel introductions full of promises, staying consistant for maybe a few weeks and then stopping entirely. I feel less people are prone to subscribing to new channels because of that issue.

Do you have a channel, Kay?

I have two. well, technically three, but basically two. I have one for my music, one gaming channel and my band has one too but as of right now there's nothing of any worth on it.

I get what you meant with that but you also get people consistently producing content for years with little to no fruit from it because YouTube itself no longer supports subscriber based models. its more interested in virality then series based work, considering the way they screwed up subscriptions with irregularity of uploads even showing up and working properly.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!