To post a thread about yourself, you have to have accumulated 74 CONTRIBUTIVE posts (i.e. not "lol" and "no") in the other sections. Otherwise, your thread will be deleted without warning.

New Punk Rock Band: KNUCKLEHEAD

Hey all! It's been a while since I've posted on here...

I recently started a punk band with two of my friends that I met back in middle school (I'm going into my senior year of college right now, so 6th grade was quite some time ago), and while we've all been working different jobs, we've been spending a lot of time in a rehearsal studio getting our shit together.

We spent a couple of days at our drummer's country house recording en EP, so I wanted to share it with all of you! Just go to knucklehead3.bandcamp.com and you can listen to our 5 song EP and/or download it for free if you'd like. Any feedback about our first few songs would be much appreciated! (Everything was recording, mixed, and mastered by our drummer and I. And yes, I know one of the transitions in "Waiting In Line" isn't quite clean enough, but it was the best we could do without having to re-record the ending part haha).

Also, if you're anywhere near New York City, we have our first gig playing a 90s punk songs and a couple of originals at Tobacco Road on 41st street and 9th Ave in Manhattan (the details can also be found at facebook.com/KNCKLHD).

Thanks everyone! Hope you like it! Again, feel free to give me any constructive criticism you have!

Made by the Magnificent Kay =D