Re: Jimmy eat world

KayTheMagnificent wrote:It's.... ok... Jim screaming is fucking hilarious though. I love the SONG static prevails. it's amazing.

i love thinking that´s all, call it in the air and robot factory most...tom should do some vocals for the next record again...pretty sad that he stoped writing songs after clarity =/

YeahMyGirlfriend wrote:
KayTheMagnificent wrote:It's.... ok... Jim screaming is fucking hilarious though. I love the SONG static prevails. it's amazing.

i love thinking that´s all, call it in the air and robot factory most...tom should do some vocals for the next record again...pretty sad that he stoped writing songs after clarity =/

Robot Factory is AMAZING I love it, I miss Tom singing. Episode 4 and Blister and stuff his voice is brilliant.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
YeahMyGirlfriend wrote:

Robot Factory is AMAZING I love it, I miss Tom singing. Episode 4 and Blister and stuff his voice is brilliant.

yeah...and all the demos they did before static prevails...i don´t know if you know the song "battery acid" but that´s really really punky and it´s awesome sung by tom... :D