Re: The Other Bands Random Topic

:AIWJFAIOWJFIOAWFAWIOJF

How did I NOT know that the Descendents were back for real?! I knew they did the album, which is amazing and I love, but I didn't realize that Milo quit being a scientist and that they are going full-time band! :heart:

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

^^What do you not like about the NFG song? I think it's musically fun and the lyrics are clever IMO. And it comes across as genuine. Idk why, but it just does.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Aside from the bridge, I feel like I've heard this same song from NFG 10 times already. Really cookie cutter.

Edit: I just listened to the leak and this album does so little for me. The '80s synth is kinda cool but it's about the only thing interesting in these songs. Ian's bass is highlighted more (which is nice) but Chad's guitar work is about as uninteresting as what Matt is doing with blink.