Re: The Other Bands Random Topic

Been listening to albums today that I either haven't heard in years or didn't rate much the first time around. first one was bowling for soups "do it for johnny" or whatever its called and it has not aged well at all, kinda awful hearing it back, which is a shame cuz I loved it when I was young. Then it was Damage by JEW and this album still kinda blows. never got into it. I need new music.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

Re: The Other Bands Random Topic

KayTheMagnificent wrote:Been listening to albums today that I either haven't heard in years or didn't rate much the first time around. first one was bowling for soups "do it for johnny" or whatever its called and it has not aged well at all, kinda awful hearing it back, which is a shame cuz I loved it when I was young. Then it was Damage by JEW and this album still kinda blows. never got into it. I need new music.

I've been catching up on stuff I've missed the last couple years. White Album by Weezer, Owl City's last couple things, Nate Ruess's solo album, Panic's last album, and the new RHCP record which I'm enjoying a lot.

twitter