Re: The Other Bands Random Topic

Listened to the 3 songs they have released. Nothing special, but at least it does sound somewhat like old school Good Charlotte. Their first two albums were easily some of my favorite records growing up.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

OBGYN_KENOBI wrote:Seeing Weezer next month, Maybe seeing Modern Baseball in July, and seeing blink twice in August. So this year will be a good year for shows. Which is a relief considering the last few years for me have been really dry.

Uhhhhh!!!! I wish! They are gonna be here right after I leave for research... :disappoint:

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Marco wrote:new modern baseball record is pretty nice, the first half in particular is so so so good

Haha I love the second half the most, but the whole record is great.

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus