Re: The Other Bands Random Topic

I've been on a huge The Wonder Years kick for the past week. The Greatest Generation was the album I jammed out to during all of my runs this week. :heart:

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

KayTheMagnificent wrote:I wish I'd been introduced to them a few years ago.. or they were around like a decade ago, because I think I would have loved them. but I can't really get into them now.

They are super talented. Soupy is a good song writer thats forsure.

I've been listening to Fall Out Boy heavily, glad I go back into them. I used to hate Infinity on High and Save Rock and Roll. I can't stand Folie a Deux though. Glad I gave them a shot again. I like their style of music.

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show

Unpopular opinion: I think Folie is a much better album than Infinity. (But I like Infinity!)

Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes is arguably my favorite FOB song period.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."

Currently giving a listen to the new Counting Crows album. I been waiting for this for a while! Slipped my mind that it's been out for a week. For some reason I thought it was coming out next week!