Re: The Other Bands Random Topic

KayTheMagnificent wrote:I honestly am not that bothered by this. I like all of 2 songs by them and those were from years ago. We don't need mediocre weird pop punk anymore, because FOB is back.

Agreed. Although when I saw MCS on the Honda Civic Tour with blink they were actually pretty cool.

Wrecked Him wrote:Been on a Propagandhi kick as of late... don't like the new stuff much but How To Clean Everything, Less Talk, More Rock and Where Quality Is #1 are all solid albums. Anyone else a fan?

I remember really liking Head? Chest? Or Foot? but I haven't really listened to anything else.

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

breathwish wrote:
Wrecked Him wrote:Been on a Propagandhi kick as of late... don't like the new stuff much but How To Clean Everything, Less Talk, More Rock and Where Quality Is #1 are all solid albums. Anyone else a fan?

I remember really liking Head? Chest? Or Foot? but I haven't really listened to anything else.

That's off of How To Clean Everything, that whole album is pretty good but its pretty rough around the edges sometimes.

Oh, Baby... Good Times!

doitforthekids wrote:
StrongTower182 wrote:Anybody checked out the new Justin Timberlake album yet? That's on my list of things to do today.

I've been meaning to download it for ages, just did then.

I'm about halfway through it right now. REALLY digging it.

Really loving "That Girl."

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Matt. wrote:
StrongTower182 wrote:Anybody checked out the new Justin Timberlake album yet? That's on my list of things to do today.

I'm a fan.

Yeah I definitely dig it. Love me some JT.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."

doitforthekids wrote:
StrongTower182 wrote:
Matt. wrote:

I'm a fan.

Yeah I definitely dig it. Love me some JT.

Very tight album. JT still has it.
Although 7 out of the 10 tracks do go for over 7 minutes.

I like that though. He makes it work.

For me what makes this album so amazing is that in an era of 2-3 minute pop songs that are autotuned to death you have JT release this album full of 7-8 minute songs AND unlike his contemporaries, he can actually sing. That man has such a voice.