Re: The Other Bands Random Topic

Ryan. wrote:& people who complain about the stuff on the radio are the worst people.

Yes in that crappy hipster/rebel/"original person" sense that is only portrayed by people saying they hate those people.

But for me, I literally cannot stand being out in public and having the radio on. A song I enjoy and want to hear will never play on the radio while I'm listening. The genre mostly getting played when I'm out seems to be that hip-hop/rap/drake/we'll set the world on fire because we're young/dance beat genre, and I can't get into it.

If a band I like has a song play, it's a single...the songs I'm not in the mood to hear. That's why I hate listening to the radio. I prefer my iPod. I can pick what song I want, and not hope the single from a band I like might play.

doitforthekids wrote:Finally bought the deluxe edition of Weezer's album Pinkerton. That album is literally perfect.

El Scorcho has become a lot more personal to me this year (I know that's lame and boring but it's true).
And my Dad actually was grooving to Why Bother in the car once, which is very cool.

yodda wrote:
doitforthekids wrote:Finally bought the deluxe edition of Weezer's album Pinkerton. That album is literally perfect.

El Scorcho has become a lot more personal to me this year (I know that's lame and boring but it's true).
And my Dad actually was grooving to Why Bother in the car once, which is very cool.

Haha, that's actually what happened to me. El Scorcho & The Good Life pretty much summed up my whole last year. And props to your Dad, mine appreciates Blink, I'll try and get him on the Weezer train.

Joey Ramones' second posthumously released album is utter shit. Demos and songs that were nothing but vague ideas that weren't intended to be released, at least not until thoroughly worked on and revised. It sucks, bad, somethings are better off dead.

Thank You Kay, You Sexy and Magnificent British Sex Beast!