But what they don’t understand is this is all plan
It’s a bigger picture and you can’t photoshop me out
Some nigga ask me why Jay never shout me out
Like I’m supposed to give a fuck
Don’t you know that I be out in France
Where the fans throw they hands like Pacquiao
Not cause my looks, cause my hooks could knock Rocky out

best verse ever, cole!!!!!

Out of sight, out of mind, I remove myself Out of mind, my whole mind state is out of line

Re: The Rap Thread (Hosted by DJ Gompy)

MGK. HATED him at first, love him now. Love his message about following your dreams and becoming something. I like his story, I like him. He has a lot of great meaningful songs, this obviously isn't one of them, but this song gets me hyped as fuck.

Also love how he's a HUGE blink fan. He went to a blink show and got to meet all 3 of the guys, there's a video of it on youtube. He also does a cover of What's My Age Again at his shows.

Spoiler: show

it is very different from the previous video's he did.
it does kinda fit with the song though, although im not that big of a fan of the goldie video

and i know alot of hiphopartists change when they get famous.
look at wiz, he practicly became a hipster. they all get those designer clothes and shit and just change alot.
dont know if asap is famous like that allready though. but yeah designer clothes on a rapper must be the new trend i guess

Out of sight, out of mind, I remove myself Out of mind, my whole mind state is out of line

gompy182 wrote:it is very different from the previous video's he did.
it does kinda fit with the song though, although im not that big of a fan of the goldie video

and i know alot of hiphopartists change when they get famous.
look at wiz, he practicly became a hipster. they all get those designer clothes and shit and just change alot.
dont know if asap is famous like that allready though. but yeah designer clothes on a rapper must be the new trend i guess

Naw, I'm not talking about his clothes in particular. He's rocked Black Scale since the beginning.

I'm talking about the things he's rapping about. He goes from saying "I ain't talking 'bout no money, I ain't talking 'bout no cars, talking 'bout no diamonds cause that shit is a façade" in wassup, to rapping about cars and wealth in goldie. I think he's gotten super materialistic as the fame has been hitting him, idk. I'm still a fan, he's awesome and I love his mixtape. I just dont like how materialistic his music is getting between this and big spender.
Spoiler: show

gompy182 wrote:can't hate on this, not the best lyricly but still a funky rap

What do you mean "not the best lyrically"? How the hell am I or anyone else here supposed to know that?
Oh, Gompy, I hate on, in, and all around the general vicinity of this video! :cheeky:

'

Thank You Kay, You Sexy and Magnificent British Sex Beast!