Re: There's definitely a new Green Day album coming this year

Elevator wrote:Only song I enjoy is Say Goodbye. Outlaws is alright, barely. Otherwise it's not very interesting.

It's actually making me re-appreciate the Trilogy because there were a few songs of substance on there, especially in comparison to this forgettable pile of shit.

lol
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/ge ... _crap.html

Haven't listened to Revolution Radio yet, but I'm in no hurry.

Christian wrote:
Elevator wrote:Only song I enjoy is Say Goodbye. Outlaws is alright, barely. Otherwise it's not very interesting.

It's actually making me re-appreciate the Trilogy because there were a few songs of substance on there, especially in comparison to this forgettable pile of shit.

lol
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/ge ... _crap.html

Haven't listened to Revolution Radio yet, but I'm in no hurry.

Like I said, the trio is only good in comparison to Revolution Radio. Even GD themselves in that interview say that RR is essentially them figuring out how to play again and what to make of where they're at in the world. It's Green Day's "St. Anger."

twitter

I haven't listened to the album in full since yodda made me listen to it and that's crazy for a record of their's. I'd still love to see them live but they've been dodging my state for the last 4 years haha. Bang Bang is still great and yeah that's about it. I used to think Say Goodbye was okay but that wore off. Somewhere Now seems cool sometimes. Young Blood, Still Breathing and Bouncing Off the Walls piss me off so much. A waste of studio time and talent this record ends up being. People are kissing their asses so hard for Still Breathing and Young Blood too. Ugh. Ordinary World is cute. I learned it on guitar after hearing it. Yeah here's to hoping Donald Trump makes Green Day Great Again.

Muttweed182 wrote:I haven't listened to the album in full since yodda made me listen to it and that's crazy for a record of their's. I'd still love to see them live but they've been dodging my state for the last 4 years haha. Bang Bang is still great and yeah that's about it. I used to think Say Goodbye was okay but that wore off. Somewhere Now seems cool sometimes. Young Blood, Still Breathing and Bouncing Off the Walls piss me off so much. A waste of studio time and talent this record ends up being. People are kissing their asses so hard for Still Breathing and Young Blood too. Ugh. Ordinary World is cute. I learned it on guitar after hearing it. Yeah here's to hoping Donald Trump makes Green Day Great Again.

haha
He should have used that line to win over pop punk fans.

I don't remember making you listen to it? I'm sorry either way.
Parts of Forever Now are kinda neat but like you said there are songs on here that I actively dislike (Still Breathing) - which is probably a first for me with Green Day.